Activities & Team Building
- The Woodstock Inn & Resort’s Racquet & Fitness Club – Cardio strength & core development, yoga, mat pilates, and aqua exercise classes; croquet, badminton, paddle tennis, outdoor and indoor tennis, wallyball, racquetball, and squash courts; work out rooms with Cybex weight training equipment, elliptical, treadmills, stationary bicycles and rowing machines; indoor lap pool. Co-ed sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi whirlpool. Horseshoes, volleyball and lawn games are located at Knox Meadows adjacent to The Racquet & Fitness Club and is available for private outings
- Spa services
- Tennis and croquet clinics and tournaments available on request
- The Woodstock Inn & Resort’s Golf Club – Golf at our own Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed 18-hole golf course situated in the beautiful Kedron Valley, located ½ mile from the Inn. Open May through October. Restaurant and lounge serving lunch daily, seasonally. Private functions available year round.
- The Woodstock Inn & Resort’s Nordic Center – 61 kilometers of cross country ski and snowshoeing trails available on tracked and groomed terrain on Mt. Peg, Mt. Tom and at The Woodstock Golf Club’s golf course
- The Woodstock Inn & Resort’s Suicide Six Ski Area – Downhill skiing and snowboarding. Owned and operated by The Woodstock Inn & Resort. Lessons and rentals available. Restaurant and lounge serving lunch daily, seasonally. Free skiing midweek (non-holiday) for guests of The Inn (not including day of arrival).
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller Mansion and National Park - Tour the Mansion and grounds in the only National Park in Vermont! Within walking distance or a short complimentary shuttle ride from The Inn. Admission is complimentary for guests of The Woodstock Inn & Resort.
- Orienteering - Guided team building activity for groups of ten or more. Explore our vast expanse of nature trails, fields and natural bodies of water in The National Park while building relationships among co-workers. Advanced planning is required through your Conference Manager.
- Hiking, Mountain Biking, Walking - Maps of The Resort’s trail system and suggested routes are available at Guest Services. The Woodstock Inn also has bikes available to rent. More in-depth guided hikes and rides may also be scheduled in advance for groups with your Conference Manager.
- Chef Demonstration - Tuxedo Strawberries and Sushi are among the favorites although a variety of options are available. Advance planning is required through your Conference Manager.
- Town of Woodstock - Take a leisurely walk in the village of Woodstock to visit with local merchants and stroll through their boutique style stores. From traditional to whimsical, there is something for every shopper in Woodstock.
- Museum Tours -The Billings Farm & Museum - Within walking distance of The Inn. Complimentary admission for guests of The Woodstock Inn & Resort. Open May through October, weekends November through February, and for special events. Private functions may be arranged through your Conference Manager.
- Woodstock Historical Society - Walking distance. Located in the Dana House off the village green.
- Montshire Museum of Science - Norwich, VT. Children’s museum offering hands-on exhibits, including an outdoor water science park
- Hood Museum of Art - Hanover, NH. Permanent and current collection of diverse art and artifacts. Exhibitions and educational programs year round.
- Simon Pearce - Quechee, VT. Glass blowing demonstrations. Retail store featuring Simon Pearce hand-blown glass and handmade pottery. Fine restaurant serving lunch and dinner and available for private groups. Open Daily
- Shackleton Furniture - Bridgewater, VT. Hand made products designed for the home. Exhibiting and selling simple, functional, beautiful pieces of furniture, all of which display a feeling and personality that can only be achieved through skillful handwork.
- Mountain Biking, Canoeing and Kayaking – Quechee, VT. Wilderness Trails. Fees include all necessary equipment, tour guide, and transportation.
- Horseback Riding, Carriage, Hayride and Sleigh Rides - South Woodstock, VT. Trail rides, wagon and sleigh rides available at the Kedron Valley Stables
- Flyfishing - Quechee, VT. Wilderness Trails. Fees include all necessary equipment, fishing license, tour guide, and transportation.
- King Arthur Flour - Norwich, VT. Cooking classes and demonstration at their Vermont headquarters.
- The American Precision Museum - Windsor, VT. Housing the largest collection of historically significant machine tools in the nation.
- Movies - Take in a movie at the Little Theater in town. Movies run Thursday-Sunday. Check with Guest Services for the current movie listing and the times. Other movie theaters are available within 30 minutes from Woodstock.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science’s Raptor Center - Quechee, VT. Nature center featuring birds of prey. Live demonstrations, exhibits and educational programs. Open year round.
- Quechee Gorge Village Shopping and Antique Mall - Quechee, VT. A great rain or shine destination. Indoor antique and craft mall.
- Quechee Gorge - Quechee, VT. Vermont’s “Little Grand Canyon”.
- Guided Historic Tour of Woodstock – Julia Purdy of Laughing Otter can greet your group at the Inn and design a tour to meet your needs and interests. Walking or motorized tours available. Advance reservations required through your Conference Manager
Historical Walking Tour by Jack Anderson of the Historical Society. Advance reservations required through your Conference Manager.
- Strong House Spa - Quechee, VT. Conveniently located ¼ mile from Simon Pearce. Providing natural, therapeutic treatments in a tranquil setting.
- Long Trail Brewery - Bridgewater, VT. Self guided tours available 10 am – 6 pm. Restaurant serving lunch daily.
- The Harpoon Brewery - Windsor, VT. Advance reservations required for a private group tour of the facilities. Restaurant serving lunch daily.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory - Waterbury, VT. See where the wacky Ben & Jerry’s flavors are made. Tour times change seasonally.
- Chairlift and Gondola Rides - Killington, VT. Visit Pico or Killington for scenic views and stunning fall foliage. Open Seasonally.
- Killington Adventure Center - Killington, VT. Miniature golf, water slides, a climbing wall, alpine slide. Open seasonally.
- The Wall in Quechee – Quechee, VT. Offers indoor rock climbing for all ability levels.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill - Waterbury, VT. In foliage season you can see apples pressed into sweet, apple cider. Open year round. Retail shop featuring Vermont specialties.
- Plymouth Notch Historic District - Plymouth, VT. Homestead of President Calvin Coolidge. Open May through October.
- Dartmouth College - Hanover, NH. An Ivy League college set in the scenic Upper Connecticut River Valley.
South Woodstock – 5 ½ miles South of Woodstock on RT 106;
Quechee – 7 miles East of Woodstock on RT 4;
Bridgewater/Killington – 7/18 miles West of Woodstock on RT 4;
Hanover – 20 miles East of Woodstock on RT 4, I-89 and I-91;
Plymouth – 14 miles South West of Woodstock on RT’s 4 & 100A;
Waterbury – 71 miles North of Woodstock on I-89;
Windsor – 15 miles Southeast of Woodstock on RT’s 4 & 12;
Norwich – 20 miles North East of Woodstock on RT’s 4 & 5;